Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday, Jan 24 - Sunday, Jan 30

Monday, January 24, 2011

Diaper Wash Day! I'm puzzled as to why Abdiel's bum crack has worsened to the point of being able to feel the reddish bump. I'm running the diaper through another rinsing cycle without detergent. I would say that I ran the washer for about five hours on this diaper wash load. We'll see how Abdiel will react to the diapers. He was fine after the last wash day so I'm thinking that the constant bum bum wash by Moi has irritated him.
I made breakfast this morning because I got tired of eating cereal with milk all day yesterday except one decent meal.

Today we received Moi's Intercept blue case. Buddha Bunz's Assorted Colors Wool Dryer Balls also arrived which I opened it but only took a peek and placed it on top of one of the bookshelves in the laundry room.
During December I ordered 12 Buddha Bunz's Undyed/Unscented Wool Dryer Balls from Mami's and Papi's.
I also received the batteries that are fit for our weight scale and electrical remote control.

Moi mowed and trimmed the lawn.

MIL came over and brought food. She also spent some time with Abdiel. We left Abdiel with her from 4:30 PMpm to almost 6 PM. Moi washed his bum bum and changed his diaper before heading out and I nursed him for about 10 minutes. We went to check out some sofa at Mueblería Berríos. We believe that we got a bargained couch for $400 plus taxes.

I came home to find out that Abdiel had a wet and blown out diaper that soiled his Bummis Super Brite cover. He wasn't crying when he was on MIL's lap but as soon as I picked him up to check on his diaper he was crying. She washed him up while I changed his diaper and nursed him for about 30 minutes before he passed out sleeping.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011


I've been up with Abdiel since after midnight. Diaper check and nursing throughout the night. I do the same throughout the day but my body wants to rest at night!

I managed to go online to check on different comforter sets. I hope that I get all 3 sets.

Around 830 ish Moi came over to the guest's bedroom. I handed Abdiel over to him just so I could prepare breakfast while suntanned Abdiel. I also prepped his lunch bag because he's scheduled for an overnight duty.
Around 10 AM Moi informed me that María the nurse was here! I had forgotten about the appointment but it's okay, I was home. We went over some details regarding myself and Abdiel.

When I heard a beep beep, I was praying that it was the mailman. He brought over several packages. I was happy to receive the Rockin Green Detergent Magnetic Scoop, San Disk 16 GB Flash Drive, Amy's 3 Thirsties Cover plus three size 2 Snappi's, my Transform's sock, and Moi's sander grinder.
Moi was pretty upset that the Pellisima couch that we bought yesterday was being ruined by our cats nails. Although he clipped their nails yesterday, the still managed to ruin the couch. He was angry that it was supposed to be a good material that would withhold against any scratches but I guess that with cats, there are no way around them.
Moi took the laptop to work so I tried to use mine using the WIFI connection from the terraza. I was able to purchase 9 snappis from eBay.


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I didn't receive any packages today. That was surprising. Moi came home from work at around 3 PM.
He picked up Abdiel's labs. One of the results came back positive. We'll see what the doctor has to say tomorrow. Michael, my brother, came by to drop off some vegetables that mom bought for me. He also brought two onesies from Yiaunlipak y Yiaulinmu from The Children's Place. Tunsok and his wife gifted Abdiel $50.

Michael was headed to Mayagüez because this semester, he's going to study at the RUM. He should return tomorrow. I hope that I can find the P90X's DVDs soon because Mimi wants to use them.

Moi re-arranged our bedroom because he wants more space at the entrance of our room. He moved Abdiel's playard to his own room.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Diaper Wash Day? (I really don't remember if I did wash diapers today or yesterday or when!) Today Abdiel is four weeks old! 

I placed three bids and won all three King size comforter set on eBay. Moi also had me buy the Dakine Aeropad and Strap Set (SUV or car roof rack)

MIL came by to pick me up for Abdiel's appointment with Stacholy. His appointment was at 9 AM but I forgot so we were there by 9:30 AM. Today he measured 21.5" and weighed 8 lbs 15 1/2 oz. Stacholy referred me to see a gastroenterologist from Arecibo or the Metropolitan Area because there's something in my diet that's making Abdiel strain so much. I'm doing the exclusion diet... eliminating one source of food every week to see what's causing him to strain. I need to avoid coffee, tea, nuts, dairies, and some other foods. I'm going to avoid dairies starting today. I need to keep a journal so we can pinpoint the issue.

Lizy, Abdiel, and I stopped by the Mac Donald's that was right across the street from the pediatrician's office. I ordered the grilled chicken minus the cheese, bacon and mayo.

Today, I received Mom's Milk Boutique package. Six GroVia Snap-in soaker pads,  50 count biosoakers, one baby's sunscreen and 1 Grovia shell.

 Michael stopped by from Mayagüez after 6 PM. I had Moi take care of Abdiel while I juggled with cooking.
I was starving. I was glad that Michael was able to eat with us before heading back out to Bayamón.

 Moi was pretty much exhausted. I was too but decided to take on Abdiel so he could get some rest.

Friday, January 28, 2011

I started cooking at around 4 PM and finished by 9 PM. When Moi came home, he took a shower, ate dinner and then placed Abdiel on his lap while he studies for a test. Meanwhile I worked in the kitchen as fast as I could before Abdiel's next feeding. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and brought Abdiel with me to the guest room where we have his diaper changing station set up. Moi was exhausted so he needed rest. His job is very demanding.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Moi came to check us out at 4 AM. I sent him back to bed. He came back at around 5:40 AM. He was getting ready to go to work. He took Abdiel from me and gave him a shower. After he left for work, I gathered all of the white clothes and washed 6 GroVia snap-in soakers along with the white load.

I received my second set of sling from Seven Slings in size 3 and it's amber colored.

Zuly was supposed to be at our place by 2 PM but she didn't come by until 6 PM? She had some setbacks.

My FIL came by to pick up a dozen of 32 oz Indulac milk for the Fundación de Mujer de F.E.

Zuly helped me take care  of Abdiel and we ended up playing around with him. She bought some socks and a cap from The Children's Place. We had to try it on Abdiel. Doesn't the outfit look cute on him? Hahaha...




Sunday, January 30, 2011

Diaper Wash Day! Abdiel is 1 month old today. I changed Abdiel, fed him, and put him on the Snuggle Wool for his daily sun bath. It was already 945 AM. Moi came back from duty.
Before going out to Mayagüez Mall, I let the washer run on its own. It was already 2 PM. Zuly drove the 4 Runner us there. Moi stayed home to study.
We stopped by Wendy's and ate something. Abdiel let out a huge runny dark brown orange poo. He even soiled the gussets of the Bummis Super Whisper Wrap.
I changed Abdiel's diaper and was hoping that I wouldn't run out of wipes because it was a mess. Then, I nursed him before heading out to the Mall.
First stop was Border's. Zuly had Abdiel take creative pictures in the children's area. We hung out by the Sprint's kiosk and chatted with two guys who helped us with our phone. Also, we stopped by Trade Secret to check out some scalp relief treatment for Zuly. We made a quick stop by the restroom to change Abdiel's diaper and use the bathrooms ourselves.
At some point we stopped by The Children's Place and an artisan's booth. This guy makes some amazing things with woods. Zuly fell in love with this amazing wooden tray in the shape of an apple but he didn't have it there so he's going to make it for $40.
I bought us some pretzel breads. :-) I was hungry.
It was getting dark so we headed out but before that, I nursed Abdiel. Zuly drove us back and I was falling asleep! It was a long drive especially for her since she's coming from Toa Baja.
When we came home, Moi got Abdiel out of the carseat and washed his bum bum and diapered him. I put the diapers and wipes through two drying cycle. Will check on them tomorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment